FAKE SERIES : Dhanush joins Anirudh after a long time

 

Dhanush & Anirudh! The DnA combo is hit machine whenever they join together! But they're an absolute sex machine also! 

Since a moment they couldn't anything as both were so busy! Boys decided to spend a mini holiday together



Dhanush :Machi! It's been long time we didn't travel far away like this!
Anirudh : We didn't even catch time for both of us... nee vere!



Dhanush : Oufff sema hot'a irukule.. 
Anirudh : Well if you remove your T-shirt like that... Obviously it would be hot!


Dhanush : Machi.. When I see you like this ennamo panudu da....
Anirudh understood what he meant and put a hand on his leg

Anirudh : Hmm ennakum thanda...



Dhanush gave him a warm hug from behind 
Dhanush : Aah machi! Do you remember how we used to enjoy before all this cinema business..
Anirudh : Yeah da! I missed this moment alot!




Dhanush : Ennada Your asshole look tight like this... edume paneleya?
Anirudh : Hehe no da i did stuff but ellame chinnadu! Not like yours! 



Dhanush : Machi... Mood'a iruku! Oombi vidden...
Anirudh : I was just waiting when you will ask me to do it!



Anirudh Started to lick Dhanush's long dick. Dhanush closed his eyes and just enjoyed Anirudh's tongue magic! It's been a while Dhanush enjoyed a blowjob like



Dhanush : Chellakutty! You are awesome da... aaahhh mmm meduva
Anirudh : Nee onnum solle thevey illai.. I know how to please you!



Anirudh took his time and did a deep throat blowjob for dhanush's juicy dick!



Anirudh : Aahh inda madiri sunniye miss panithom nu ninaike veri varudu da...



Dhanush : Don't worry baby! We will catch all the moment we missed!



Dhanush : Even my wife doesn't know how to suck properly..
Anirudh : Apdi irundum you had 2 children'a?



Dhanush : Anirudh I love you so much da! If i could, I would live with you and enjoy you every night
Anirudh : Gaaji'a irunda ipadi than pese thonum... humm



Dhanush : Dai Im serious da! 
And Dhanush started to kiss him longly... It was a divine moment for Anirudh!




Dhanush kneel down and sucked Anirudh's dick



Anirudh : Machi don't touch my balls da.. You know im sensitive there..
Dhanush : Humm true! I forgetted! Can you suck me again please!



Anirudh : Why are you asking me? Just push my head down to your dick..



Dhanush : Aahh machi!!! aaahhh 
Anirudh : Slurrp! Your ass taste so good da!



Dhanush : Your ass taste pretty much as before! It didn't change a bit!
Anirudh : aahh! Nee ennode nipples a kasaki naake vide ennamo panudu machi!



Dhanush couldn't wait anymore! He started to pound Anirudh



Dhanush : Aaaaah Anirudh'uuu! Enna soothu da unnaku! How could I miss this ass! 
Fuckkk I love you and your ass!



Just admire the beauty of both asses!



Anirudh : Dai ennada Sensitive zone'le kay vechu sirike veykure!
Dhanush : Hehe aama'le You get tickled whenever I touch your idupu!



DHanush : Vandu mama mele ukkaru da!
Anirudh : Iruda, Soothule konjam echile thadavi viduren!





Dhanush : Fuck! Ippadi tight'a iruku..
Anirudh : Aaahhh Valikudu Dhanush...
Dhanush : Ellam konja neerathuku than! Once my whole dick get inside, everything will be fine!



Dhanush : Aaah I wanna fuck you harder and harder!
Anirudh: Yenda ennode idupu and mollai kasaki kolure?! I can't handle your dick anymore!





 Anirudh couldn't bear the pain of sex but still he cummed while Dhanush was fucking him!



Dhanush pulled him down and cummed on his mouth and face!



Dhanush : Aaahhhh ! Fuck! Its been a long time i havent cummed so much like this!
Anirudh : It's been a long time i haven't got a hot cum on me either!

What about you guys? have you cummed hard today?

























Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts