Fake Series : Vijay Devarakonda's party with Allu Arjun

 Allu Arjun was fire in Pushpa as Pushparaj. He wasn't a flower but a fire!

Vijay Devarakonda, even though he already had a crush over Allu Arjun, he was super horny during the movie. He decided to invite and unleash his slut mode over him!

Allu Arjun knew VJD is a sweet twink slut who always wanna lure others to have their cock. so he wanted to see how he gonna act. Obviously, Allu arjun wanted to act as if he was unaware about this! 

Allu Arjun came to VJD's home. A sweet evening hosted by a sweet twink VJD. after some glass of drinks, they were tipsy! The perfect time for VJD to play!

VJD : "Damn you've been muscular since last time!"

AA : "haha yeah, Getting ready for my next movie! "


VJD : "I love how your chest looks! May I have a look ? "

AA : "Oh well why not... "

VJD started to unbutton his shirt slowly & Allu was getting tempted to grab VJD's ass but he was controlling himself

VJD : "Wow, It looks tempting... Oups i mean lovely to see a  shaved chest like this one"

AA : "Ahaan..looks like you love what you're looking right now"

VJD : "Yeah! It's give me alot idea.. "


Allu looked straightly into his eyes and started to strip VJD. 
VJD was confused & kinky since Allu initiated the step!


Allu was enjoying pressing VJD's asses while VJD wanted to eat that huge dick which was under a red boxer!


A Sunset with 2 hot guys.. what else you need?

A hardcore sex I guess? Let's bring them to their room!


VJD brought Allu Arjun to his room. He couldn't stop admiring his muscles. 

VJD : "Ah baba! I love your body lord! It's so awesome that I can keep admiring them whole day!"

The more Allu Arjun keeps touching his nipples the more VJD felt the slut in him was getting hard!

AA : "Hmmm I love how you touch me, wonder if you wanna taste them..."


VJD isn't a stupid to miss this golden opportunity! He started to make hard his nipples & Allu Arjun were admiring the magic of his wet tongue!

AA : "Isshhhh you know how to please! Come here instead of touching my bulge"


VJD climbed over AA, kissed him as a druken mad with sex alcohol! While VJD press hard Allu's big chest, AA couldn't avoid admiring VJD's sweet ass!


VJD couldn't wait to taste AA's dick! He went down and started to remove his pant as a fuzzy teenage girl!

AA : "Haha slowly honey, didn't know you were that much hungry!"

VJD : I was dreaming this moment since a long time.. and with all what we were doing, I couldn't resist anymore! 


VJD straightly started to suck his big dick which was already hard with VJD slut magic! 

Allu experienced the best suck and was well relaxed! He were playing with VJD hair as if it was a small girl who were playing with his huge toy!

AA : "Grrrr You made me so horny that you gonna remember this day forever honey! Kneel down babe!"


Allu Arjun slapped VJD face with his heavy cock!

AA : "this is what you wished right? Have it here! Huge slap of my cock!"

VJD : "Hmmmm Im already a huge fan of you! Now you're making me into your biggest slut!"


Allu spatted on his mouth along his cock and stuffed in his mouth! 

AA : "Ohhh I'm turning you into a slave? Well that's how I treat my sexual slave! But this master is so kind.. so ask me what you wish now?"

VJD :" I know you will fuck me hard but I wanna try each and every aspect of you! Let me fuck once please!"

Allu Arjun has been bottom only for Ram charan once. But he didn't mind being a bottom for VJD! After all sex is fun right?


Allu Arjun didn't hesitate a second and spreaded his ass for VJD's sweet dick!

AA : "Aahhh yeaah fuck me harder Vijaaayy! Hmmmmmm yeaah! Move it faster bastard!"

VJD : "Ohh shit! You have huge ass & it's rare to see a man with every good aspect! I will never forget this day! "

AA :" Enough bitch! Now I will make you more memorable! It's my turn now!"


Allu pushed VJD and made him spread his cake! He spat & licked that sweet asshole!

AA : "Raaah! You make me awake the pushpa in me! This is the kind of ass i always dreamt for! I wanna tear your asshole bitch!"

VJD :" I can't wait anymore.. my slut is dying with sex mood! Calm down her with your cock honey! Pleaaase"


Allu Arjun slided his huge dick in VJD ass! VJD couldn't stretch at the beginning, He had terrible pain! But the slut in him didn't let him down.. it helped him to be a stronger bitch!


AA knew very well VJD can't handle his huge dick! That's the story of every ass & pussy he fucked! But He didn't care any of it! All he wanted it's VJD's pink hole to fuck him harder & harder


VJD : "Aaahhh Aaahhh Alllluuuuu!! You're fucking me as a fuzzy bunny! Oh shit! You're soo fast man! 

Allu : Hahaha Isn't that how people call me? "


At one point, VJD started to push harder to get more Allu cock! 

VJD : "Raaah!! Fuck me harder daaa! The slut in me its at 200%"

VJD needed allu dick the deepest possible in him! VJD pushed him and started to ride him! 

Even Allu was surprised to his slutty mode! He has seen many slut in his lifetime but never as VJD!


AA kept playing with his nipples while he kisses him with a deep fuck!

VJD was spoiled with Allu's special care! VJD was at the edge of his horniness!

VJD :"Aaahh yeaah you're satisfying me in every way possible! Aaah keep fucking me!"


And suddenly VJD explosed his cum! Allu Arjun was shocked to see the amount of Vijay cum!

VJD : "Ooooohhh Yeaaah! DONT STOP! Keeep fucking me even if i cum! Aaah yeaah Hmmmm!"


AA : "Damn! Even with all that cum, your dick is still strong!"

VJD : "I will not get off until I drink your cum baba!"


Allu Arjun stood up & VJD rushed to suck his juicy dick which was for a long time in his tight asshole...

Vijay licked for a long time his dickhead and slowly inch by inch every part of it!


VJD took it deeply in his throat! Allu gagged his dick in that slut mouth until he spits again over his cock!

AA : "Aaahhh keep open your mouth! I gonna cum!!"


VJD : "Aahh yeah give it to me! I don't wanna waste any drop of it!"

Allu Arjun cummed so hard over his face & mouth! He had the biggest orgasm moment of his life! Can you imagine it?They had nearly 3h fuck!

VJD & Allu had a sensual steamy bath together & they finished their night with a dinner!

Allu Arjun didn't want to leave VJD home, he was so well at his place! 

AA : "I don't usually ask at others.. but I wanna see you around Ram charan dick! Maybe we should do a threesome.. what you think?"

VJD : "Oh fuck! His name itself make me horny again and imagining both of you on my bed ... Aaah sshhh yeah! 

Im ready as hell!"

AA : "I will call you when the day arrives!"

TO BE CONTINUED!

Comments

Popular Posts