Fake series : Gautham Karthik's surprise gift from Santhosh

 

Gautham was spending his evening in his private pool. He wished to have a "pool" but what to do he was alone...





While he was out of the pool & cleaning his body, He had a surprise visit by Santhosh.



Gautham : Enna machan, you came suddenly!

Santhosh : I know it was your birthday, couldn't wish you earlier so I decided to come and give you a surprise!

Gautham : Oh that's so cool of you! 

Santhosh : By the way, I have a gift for you... Come & see it



When Gautham opened his gift box, He discovered 2 dildo!
Gautham was so confused!

What is this prank dude! I have got two dildo?!



Santhosh : 
You know very well how much I love your ass! So I wanted to thank and treat well your ass!



Santhosh : Well two dildos & one Real dick... Are you gonna complain about it?




Gautham : Hell no! I was already hungry for a dick! I won't say no for triple dick!



While Gautham spreaded his asshole, Santhosh inserted a dildo inside him




Gautham : Oh fuck! this dildo feels good! it reminds me as if someone fucked me the same way!



Santhosh : I customized this dildo by making it as a replica of my dick! That's why it remind you my fuck!
Gautham : Oh... does it mean I can get fuck whenever i feel horny or i need your dick then! 
It's so nice !



Gautham : Oh fuck this was the biggest dick i had in my life! But now i need your dick Santhosh!




Santhosh : No matter how many pussies i had in my life.. I'm still in love with your asshole da!
the beauty of your ass, the softness and the wetness inside.... aarrrh i wanna fuck you harder!

Gautham : Yeah keep talking like that! It makes me more slutty!


Gautham :Go harder and deeper! I love your cock soo much
Santhosh was so happy to hear that, The slut's word made him more ferocious and wanted to treat well gautam's ass!


Santhosh : Is this what you wanted?
Gautham : Oh yeah! break my ass in two da! It's so painful but still i need more!



Let me drive you! I wanna have your dick... each inch of it inside me!



Gautham just couldn't control himself and cummed while Santhosh keep fucking him deeply!



And that's how Gautham celebrated his birthday by having two dildo and a real deeper fuck with santhosh macho dick!





Comments

Popular Posts