Dhruv satisfies your sister! (POV with GIFS)
Dhruv came to your home for holidays. Your sister had a crush over Dhruv. She imagined a lot of stuff with him.

At one fine day, Dhruv came back from gym & no one were at home!
Your sister went to Dhruv room to receive him nakedly.
Once Dhruv came in, She asked him to closer
Dhruv knew from the first day that Your sister wanted his dick! but he played games with her as an innocent!
Sister "Dai vaada, I was waiting for this moment! Please relieve me from my pain"

At one fine day, Dhruv came back from gym & no one were at home!
Your sister went to Dhruv room to receive him nakedly.
Once Dhruv came in, She asked him to closer
Dhruv knew from the first day that Your sister wanted his dick! but he played games with her as an innocent!
Sister "Dai vaada, I was waiting for this moment! Please relieve me from my pain"

Dhruv : I guess I can help you to relieve from your pain!

He started to play with her pussy! He rubbed her pussy through her wet panties!

The little bitch needed more... she was moving as if Dhruv started to fuck her...

Knowing this Dhruv put his hand under her underwear and started to finger her wet pussy

Since her pussy was so tight... She was screaming in pleasure!
"Ahhhhh yeahhh hummm woomygaad... I never felt something close to this in my life"


While fingering he started to lick her pussy also!

Your sister begged Dhruv to fuck her!
"Enough teasing me... please put it in your dick in my tight pussy, i wanna feel it"
He returned her and fucked cowgirl!





















Comments
Post a Comment