Prabhas & Rana Daggubati at the last day of Baahubali shooting

 

The last day of Baahubali on the sets was very emotional for everyone. They used to work together for years & they had to end it in a happy note.

Speaking about happy note Prabhas & Rana had different point of vue! They used to fuck each other at the end of shooting.. atleast once a week! They would flip fuck and do every position to improve their skill with their partners!



Prabhas : Ah rana! It was an amazing journey... Be it Baahubali shooting or our bed action!
Rana : I gonna miss your ass for sure!



Prabhas : I wanted to fuck you but since you're dead in Baahubali and since it's last day, I will offer you my ass for you bhalla!



Rana : Aah Rana! You won't know how much happy I'm today! Fuck I will fuck you as if the last day of my life!

Prabhas : Well go slowly honey! Don't fuck this much harder as if it's gonna be my last day!




Prabhas cummed while rana fucks him in doggy & Rana did a real thick creampie in Prabhas's asshole!

That's how they celebrated the last day of Baahubali!



Comments

Popular Posts