Fake Series : Arun Vijay's daddy issue ft Arvind Swamy

 

Arun Vijay is damn sexy & hot. He can make wet any pussy or asshole! But Arun had always a thing for daddy stuff! He always dreamt to be fucked by an handsome daddy . While working on Chekka sivanthe vaanam, Day and night he would be captivated by Arvind Swamy's aura!

Arvind Swami felt Arun needed something extra from him. This isn't the first time he is facing boy's fantasy

They started to speak on whatsapp and Arun expressed his fantasy. Arvind without any hesitation he asked him to come to his place. They didn't even take time to greet each other. They took off their shirt



Arun : Sir, I was waiting for this day since ages! You are still many people's chocolate boy!
Arvind : Hey, stop calling me sir, Im your daddy tonight!

While speaking Arvind wanted to put his hand into his jeans...





Arun : Let me strip it for you sir.. I mean daddy..

And he played with his body infront of Arvind



Doesn't this macho guys looks great? I beat you will open widely your asshole for them...



But right now they gonna have fun between them!



Arun took off Arvind's boxer but he wasn't hard yet



Arun : enna daddy... innum mood eruleya?
Arvind : I'm not a rushy guy.. I take my time but don't worry my dick will be hard as rock once you start playing with it.



As said, Once Arvind started to play with Arun's ass.. His cock went so high and hard!

Arun : Aaah sonna madiriye your cock is hard now!



Arvind : Hmmm I know you had a great body but didn't expect this kind of bubbly and fit ass!



Both are hard, You also! 
Time to get into action



Arvind sucked that fresh cock! Arun was surprised to see a daddy to satisfy him in first and he sucked so well that in some way he started to fuck his mouth



Look how Arun is on his kneels... He was a total slave under Arvind's dick. He sucked that dick for a long time.



Arvind : Hmmm I wanna fuck your mouth just like this!
Arun : Hummm hummm slurrrp! Oh daddy i didn't expect this energy from you! hmmm




Arvind : I wanna see how your tongue will play! Lick my asshole
Arun : Oh yeah! sit on me



Arvind did a facesit on Arun and spreaded his ass so he can lick him deeply



Arvind returned Arun and gave back what Arun did for him. 
He licked so deeply that fresh ass



Arvind : Oh fuck if only i knew you had this kind of fresh ass, I would have eat your ass even between shooting pause time! Aaargh aaarun!



Look at this ass hole... so small and tight! Oh lord! I gonna enjoy it!



Aaah Be ready Arun! This hole gonna be bigger!



Arvind : Are you ready to have it?
Arun : Im craving for it! Do it I can't wait anymore!



Arvind pushed his big fat cock slowly, Arun took it with smile for a first experience as a bottom

Arun : Aaaah daddy yeaahh!! It's... Aaah soo good.... Hmm You're so gentle!



Arvind : I won't be gentle for a long time honey!
Arun : Well treat me as your slut!





Arvind fucked him with full force! Arun couldn't bear but still asked for more and more!





But once Arun was ready, He started to ride Arvind's dick as a pro!



Look how Arun spread his ass to have fully Arvind dick into him!



Arvind : Arun! I gonna cum da! aaah aaahhh fuck i wanna fuck you all night da!



Arvind creampied Arun's tight asshole (well no more)
Arun was soo happy and thanked Arvind with a deep kiss!

The End.






























Comments

Popular Posts