Fake Series: Shahid Kapoor amazed by Ishaan Khatter

 

The bonding between Shahid Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter is so beautiful. Even though they're step brothers, They never felt in that way... 

One day after a long time Shahid came to Ishaan's house. After some glasses, They started to speak about their fitness 



Ishaan : Damn bruh! You've got some good muscles right there!





Shahid : Is it so? But I feel you're well sculpted than me..



Ishaan : Well it's been a while I'm exercising day & night..



Shahid : Humm I can see difference though



Ishaan : I love doing squats... 



Ishaan : Don't you think it gives me a good shape?



Shahid : Damn Ishaan! You have got the perfect ass I ever seen... 




Shahid : I know you're my step bro.. But I can't resist to this ass!



Ishaan : I always wanted to be your slut.. So don't be afraid!



Ishaan started to lick Shahid's abs from his nipples to his abs.. Shahid was speechless



Shahid turned Ishaan & rimmed his little bro's big ass.. Ishaan couldn't resist to that!



Shahid : I wanna explore fully your ass bro!



Ishaan : I've waited for this day! Let's get started!



Shahid lifted Ishaan's ass and started to fuck him as it was the last day!



Ishaan was so happy to being fucked by Shahid. It ws one of his fantasy dream which he used to imagine and wank!



Ishaan : Oh yeah bro! Fuck me like that! Aaah that's what I always wanted to feel in my asshole
Shahid : Damn! You should have let me know that you needed my dick! What's the point of having a bro if I can't fulfill the desire of my beloved bro...



Shahid fucked Ishaan in every way and in every style! He turned Ishaan asshole in to a bussy! 
Shahid was so generous to cum inside his asshole..

Ishaan was soo slutty that he started to suck that dick... He cleaned that dick as if nothing happened..

The adventures between step bro's may continue in future...






























Comments

Popular Posts