Fake Series : Arya & Vishal, The best couple in K-town

Comparing to other actors, Arya & Vishal have been worked together in a lot of movies. 



Their chemistry works great not only on screen but in their bed also. Let me tell you one of their sex story which happened recently. 




Vishal : Hey Macha! How are you? How long I had to wait for you da? I have been waiting for this moment long time...



Arya : Dai, You are so hot today! I can't bear outside temperature neither your hotness



Vishal : Well, if it's hot I guess we can remove everything... why to waste time?



Arya : Haha, In any way, We gonna spend all day together & I'm hard already!




Vishal & Arya shared a long kissing moment... So bad we can't see this kind of kisses on screen! It would be so tempting!



Vishal & Arya started to suck each other in 69!

Arya : Aahh macha! I love sucking your chocolat dick! Put that deeply and fuck my throat!

Vishal : Aah! You're the best when it's about sucking! You suck soo well shhhaaa! Give me your vanilla dick da! sluurp!



Vishal kept fucking Arya's throat as a monster with his big dick! The more Arya sucked Vishal's dick the more he got harder!

Vishal : Ouuff! Dai keep turning your tongue around my dick da! I just wanna enjoy that for hours like that!



Arya : Macha Not only your dick but even your ass it's so lovely... I wanna lick it!

Vishal let him rim his ass but when Arya asked if he could fuck his virgin ass Vishal said "I will let you fuck my ass one day but today it's not that day"



Arya was kinda upset & grumpy.

Vishal : Enna da? Looks like you're disappointed. Why are you angry?

Arya : Whenever I wanna fuck you, You never let me!

Vishal : Haha dai It's not I don't want.. But I love sooo much your ass that I wanna fuck you and satisfy you all day! 



Vishal : Let's not spoil the mood and enjoy this day chellakutty!

Arya : How can I spoil the mood if you keep me fucking like this?

Vishal : Pudichurukuda chellakutty?

Arya : Aama'da! Apdiye vidame vechu kuthuda! sssshaaa




Vishal : Turn around baby! I wanna ride your ass!

Just observe how Vishal fucks Arya in doggy position! He was a real commander in bed! & Arya was a full slave to his fucking style!



Vishal spreaded Arya's ass as if it was a pussy!

Vishal : Macha! Semmma soothu da unnaku! Ipadi ellam irunda.. How can i fuck another ass or pussy?

Arya : No da you shouldn't do that! This ass is always for you! You can use it as your own sextoy!



Vishal : Aaah macha Kanji varudu daaa! shhaaaa aaaarghhh I gonna cum 

Arya : Dai stop pannade! Keep me fucking da!!

Vishal : Shhhhh yeaaah I gonna give you my heavy load in your pussy!

    & Vishal dropped all his cum into Arya's asshole! Since Vishal didn't cum for week it was a huge cum...



Vishal : Appada! That was the best moment da! 

Arya : Yeah you fucked me a sex monster! Im tired and happy at same time...



Arya : Macha.... 

Vishal : Ennada....

Arya : En soothe paake unnaku enna thonudu?

Vishal : Again okkenum pole iruku....

Arya : Apo why are you waiting ? 

Vishal : Shall we ?

Arya : Im yours!

and they started to fuck again & again. But poor Arya; He couldn't fuck Vishal in any round!









 

Comments

Popular Posts