Fake Series : Sidharth Malhotra & Varun Dhawan's fun episode

The student of the year couple is one of the sexiest couple in B-Town. Here one of their sex episode in their routine life



SM : Hey darling, I've been waiting for this day

VD : Hehe looks like you're so horny and in rush today what's going on babe?

SM : I don't know I wanna fuck you hard today




VD : You'll never stop the love over my ass!

SM : It's one of the thing which I love alot at you babe!



VD : You turn me into a slut whenever you speak like that



VD : Ufff, Just thinking about we gonna today, it make me horny AF



VD : I'm tired of fapping 



VD : Time to start the game!



VD started to suck Sidharth's dick. Watching VD bending down like a slut made more horny SM.



SM : Oh fuck! You suck better than any of my gf
VD : When someone has a good dick, He deserves a good suck from me!



SM : You should tired of fucking your wife, I will give you prostate orgasm today bitch!

VD : Oh yeah babe! That's what I need! My hole was getting tight day by day. My hole should never get small for a slut as me!



Sidharth & Varun were fucking in position that your Bf won't be able to do! 

SM : AAhh your chest is fucking hard! I love worshiping your muscles while I fuck you bro!

VD : Aah yeah! Keep playing with my boobs and fuck me deeper !! Urrgh yeaah!




Sidharth got into beast mode and he flipped down Varun & spreaded his leg to fuck him deeper!

SM : This asshole is my pussy babe! I only can own it!

VD : Well that's what every guy who fucks me tell me whenever they fuck me!



SM : They can say whatever they wish but they can never fuck as me!

VD : Aaarghhh yeah! That's why I keep asking you to come fuck me again & again.... Oh yeah fuck me deeper Sid! Hmm yeah



SM : I gonna cum babe! Spread your ass honey! I wanna spread my cum all over it!

VD : Ohh yeah fuck! Does this ass make you cum as if you were fucking me for the first time? Give that cum for me babe!

Sidharth pulled out his dick and fapped to cum all over Varun's bubbly ass!

Oups looks like you also cummed all over your body.... take care of you honey!










 

Comments

Popular Posts