Fake Series : Varun Dhawan, fan of Ram Charan

Since RRR, Varun Dhawan became a huge fan of Ram Charan. Not only for his acting but they way how Ram was fucking hot in it, made Varun wet for him. 
When Varun got to know Ram Charan had a shooting in Mumbai, he wanted to use that opportunity to meet him. In evening he was at a hotel where Ram Charan was staying. 


They bumped into each other. Varun became a complete fan boy infront of Ram Charan! He couldn't stop praising how awesome & hot RC was!

The more Varun described RC as a sexy guy, The more Ram charan got horny! 

Ram Charan : "Wow, listening to you, looks like you were amazed by my body..."

VD : "You don't know how I admire you! You torture me even in my dream!"

RC : "Ahaan.. but you're keeping torturing me with your words... "

VD : "Oh no it wasn't my intention... Im sorry!"

RC : "No worries, Since you tortured me with your words.. you may help me by your mouth.." 

VD : "How that?"


RC : "Look how hard my dick it's because of you..."

VD : "Well my dick also it's hard since i saw you.. so maybe we can help each other.. don't you think?"


Once Ram Charan heard this, he grabbed Varun and started to kiss him furiously! Varun was shocked and couldn't move! He didn't expect that Ram would be this much intense.. 

Varun was so intimated by Ram kiss.. he was moaning when Ram grabbed hard Varun's bubbly ass! 

Ram Charan : "Let's to to my room right now!"


Once they were in room, they were kissing all over.. 
Ram Charan kneeled down and started to suck off Varun!

Varun : "Ohh damn! I never expected you to do all of this.. but you're a such a gentleman!"


Ram charan laughed hard 

Ram : "Me ? Gentleman? Lol! Get down here!
I will show you what a sex beast would treat you gentleman!"


While Varun was sucking his long and heavy cock, Ram Charan couldn't get off his hands from Varun's firm & big ass!


Ram Charan : "Bring that mothefucka ass! I heard alot of thing about your ass! I always wanted to taste & fuck hard a good ass as yours! Spread this cake for your daddy!"

Varun : "Oh yea daddy! Anything for you Daddy!
Do whatever you wish to this cake!"

Ram spat on that lovely smooth ass.. spreaded his saliva all over and started to eat gently.. Varun was in 7th sky with Ram's tongue job!


Ram : "Time to dig this ass... I can't control any more!"

Varun : "I have been dreaming about this moment since i have seen you. I can't wait any longer! This ass and my body is for you Ram daddy! Show me your power ram baba!"


Even though, Varun is a power bottom, He couldn't handle Ram's cock! No matter how dick you had in your life, you will be a complete slave the day you meet the real cock! 

Varun : "Aaahh yeaaaahhh aaahhhh Hmmmmmm! Give me that motherfuckaa cock in my asss! OHHH yeaaah!"


Ram was admiring with all his desire Varun's hot hole! Ram have seen alot of pussy and ass in his life but never a hole as Varun's 

Ram : "Oh damn! It's true what they say about your ass! FUCK! Aaahhh yeaaah spread this ass! I wanna tear you in two today!"


Varun : "Ohh yeah! I never knew you'll be a great fucker like this!
Damn! Am i still dreaming? Aaahh aaah yeah daddy keep me fucking hard"

Ram was so into Varun that he started to lick his leg while he digs him deeply!

Varun : "Aahhh yeaaah daddy! Oh yeah you give all kind of feeling at same time aaaah!"



After hours of fucking, Ram charan finally did a creampie on Varun's ass! Even after that Ram's was still damn hard!

Ram : "Damn bitch! Look what you do to my dick! Even after cumming I wanna keep fucking you!"

Varun : "I'm still spreading my ass for you! Fuck me until you feel satisfied daddy!"


Varun started to ride his rock cock! 
Fucking is good
Fucking a good ass is nice
But fucking a good and wet hole is better! There is no better emotion that fucking a creampied ass! Ram charan felt fucking a wet pussy and a tight asshole at same time!

Varun : "Ahh daddy keep fucking meee! I GONAA CUM AAH AAH YEAA IM CUMMING!"

Ram : "Oh yeah bitch! Keep screaming! RAAAAAHHH I gonna cum tooo yeaaa raaah Im cumming again in your fucking wet hole bitch!!!"

At last, they both cummed at same time!


Varun : "Oh bhagavan! I never knew all of my dream would realise today itself! Thanks alot Ram! Im definitely a biggest fan & slut for you from today!"

Ram : "Heard it's your birthday today! That's how I gift my loyal fan!" ;)

Are you a loyal fan guys?






























Comments

Popular Posts