Atharva's dirty talk



Hey you! Hello How are you? Enna sudden'a inda pakkam?



What am i doing ? Oh.. i was chilling. it has been a moment i couldn't have a time for me!



May be you can give me a company....



The room gets a little hot here.... I wanna remove my boxer



I hope you won't mind it... 



Do you like what you see ? Will you have the audacity to say no ? lol



Ahhh Im so horny right now! Looks like you're touching your dick also! 



Come on baby! Let's enjoy together this moment & lets relax!



Fuck me hard & cum in me babe!

Aaaahh aaah yeaaah just right there fuck me harder! Ufff It's soo nice!
I bet my ass is as good as your dick!

Aahhhh i gonna cum baby! keep fucking me! yeaah aaaah
Ohh yeah you cummed in me!

Thank you alot honey!

 

Comments

Popular Posts