Fake Series : The Election deal ft Karthi & Vishal

Vishal wanted to win Nadigar Sangam election. Since he was sarathkumar's daughter varalaxmi's ex, it was more personal than pro. He wanted to win at any cost!

To win at an election you need good supporters where people will believe you. That's where he contacted Nasser & Karthi. Convincing Nasser was easy but not Karthi.

Karthi's fantasy was to taste Vishal! Those "Anaconda" story made him so horny but he wanted his black ass as a feast! Vishal called him & explained why it's important to win this election.

Karthi : "Ok da machi, I understand all of it.. but what is my benefit?"

Vishal : "Are you asking for money?"

Karthi : "Ada chi who needs money.. I need more than that"

Vishal : "Power? A posting?"

Karthi : "I have no time for it da.." 

Vishal : "Then what you need?"

Karthi : "Open aave kekuren.. I wanna fuck you so hard that you will remember it until your next election! 

Vishal was silent for a moment.. he wasnt shock but got horny.. and he was caressing his dick while he talks with karthi

Vishal : "Ennada ipadi echeya pesure hmmmm"

Karthi : "Dai nadikade da.. I know you're touching yourself! Come to my place tonight!"



Vishal arrived & Karthi was ready to negotiation!

Karthi : "So are you ready for the trade?"



Vishal : "I'm ready for anything to achieve my goal!"

 

Karthi : "There is no one as glad as me right now! I gonna achieve my fantasy today"



Vishal : "I didn't know you had this much of fantasy over me..."


Karthi : "I wanna use you whole night until I finish you off!"



Vishal : "Ahhh your slutty talk make me so hard da! Look how you made hard my anaconda"



Karthi : "Hehe I see that your beautiful anaconda is in full form... but what i wanna enjoy is isn't your black dick honey"



Vishal : "Haha I got it! You wanna eat my black forest cake aren't you ?"



Vishal got closer and kissed Karthi while Karthi caressed his black ass

Karthi : "Not only that but your whole body inch by inch!" 

Vishal : "Machi! I can't hold it anymore!"



Karthi Pushed him down slowly, Vishal kissed his neck, nipples, his navel until his dick.
Vishal kissed slowly his dick and sucked inch by inch. Karthi was in heaven!

 Karthi : "Dayuum! You know how to suck slut! Don't touch and keep sucking it bitch!

The more Vishal sucked The more he became a slut! He couldn't get off it!



Karthi : "Let me suck off your anaconda too! It's not everyday I can have a dick as yours!

Karthi used to suck dicks even his bro surya's dick but not a big black dick as this one! It was so big & thick that he couldn't handle it

Vishal know no body can suck him fully but he was quiet impressed by Karthi's skills.

Vishal : "Enna macha.. are you ok?" asked sarcastically

Karthi : "Lol I hope you remember why you came here. You better be my slave tonight and keep aside your sarcasm"

Vishal : "Dai Dai i was kidding da"



Karthi pushed him other side, made him bend and said 

Karthi : "Well not me honey!"

Karthi took time to admire his black ass!
So firm, juicy not so much hairy! A good Alpha men's ass.
He spat a big load of saliva & let it slowly flow around the hole and started to lick that

Vishal : "Oh fuck This is the first time i'm feeling this kind of sensation"

Karthi : "Don't lie man! I can see clearly you're not a virgin & someone has fucked you way before me"

Vishal : "I've got fucked da but no one ever rimmed my asshole! You've got such a thick & wet tongue


While Vishal was under low of his rimjob, Karthi slided his dick slowly without telling it

Vishal : "Aaahhhhh Kaarthiii"

Karthi : "Tongue is the only thing which is thick here?"

Vishal : "Ommale! Not at all! Even your dick is juicy and thick! Oh lord! I can't handle it anymore!"



Karthi : "I dont think i have give you any chance to that! Spread well your ass honey if you wanna sit on that chair!"

Vishal was about to refuse.. but karthi started to wank his dick while he fucked him deeply but slowly. That made Vishal to enjoy it more... 

Vishal : "Ah yeah.. Go in slowly so I can have it fully!"


Karthi : "Hehe parra! The guy who was screaming I cant handle it now asks me to go slowly so he can have it fully... keep spreading your ass da!"

Karthi kept wanking his black dick. Vishal was moaning as a real slut who was hungry! Karthi knows how to turn on anyone!


Karthi : "Hmmm yeah keep serving your master!"

Vishal : "I came to win my election but even after that, i will come surely to get fuck again & again!"

Vishal started to move his ass as a raged bull of sex! Karthi enjoyed each moment of it!


Karthi : "Looks like now you're confortable with my dick! Time to change the position honey"

Karthi made him sit on his hard thick dick so Vishal can have it deeply into his black asshole. At the beginning, Vishal struggled a little bit but he spat and put it over his ass to ride it smootly!


Vishal : "Aaahh.. yeaah nalla ullare vidu maamaa!" 

Karthi "Hehe machi! The ball it's on your court! It's upto you! If you want fully sit it until my balls"


Vishal to enjoy more he was fapping to get a hard on. He was still over his ass pain so he couldn't make it hard.. but he kept playing with his muscles and nipples!

Vishal : "Ahhh you makes me something on my brain as i have drugged!"

Karthi : "You're getting addicted to my dick aren't you?"

Vishal : "Aaahh machii yesss! Fuck me harder please"


Karthi pushed down vishal removed his condom, started to fap hard & cummed over vishal dick!

Karthi : "Shhhhaaaaa Im cumming!! Fuck yeaaah have it da machaan"


Vishal kept admiring how Karthi cummed over him and wanked hard to cum all over Karthi's abs!

Karthi : "Aaargh fuck! What a day man! I'm so glad that i had an opportunity to fuck you! My full support is always for your black ass! Let's win this election"

As you know, they, the pandavar ani have won the election.


Vishal : "Thanks alot for your help man! I will never forget it"

Karthi : "Edu? My fuck or my help?"

Vishal : "Haha dai public da! BTW, Speaking about fuck.. Wonder if we can celebrate it today."


Karthi : "Parra the slut is craving for dicks! Treat accepted but My bro will come! I have told him about that day & he is craving to taste your asshole and your dick. Are you ok with it?

Vishal : Anything for Sivakumar brothers!

This is what happened that night!


A small teaser for the next episode! 

Comments

Popular Posts