Fake series : Holidays ft Saif Ali Khan & Ibrahim Ali Khan

 

Saif Ali Khan couldn't have some quality time with his son, Ibrahim Ali Khan because of his commitments with movies. It made him sad that he couldn't create any moment as a dad. Ibrahim spent his days in London for studies & he is a grown up boy.. sorry man now. When Saif saw Ibrahim, he was quiet shocked to see his young day boy with him & had some weird ideas & flash but he tried to forget those.

Meanwhile Ibrahim, Despite being a son of a famous parent, he always felt lonely & whenever he used to see Saif's movie, he didn't see him as his father but an actor for whom he had crush. He always had fantasy dream. When he saw his dad, head to head it was quiet a moment, he couldn't know with whom he was speaking. Toward his dad or toward his fantasy man where he used to dream about him every night.

To catch up all his days, Saif decided to spend some time with him in Italy. He took a lost place near Florence, far away from paparazzis.  Ibrahim, for a guy who was under grey sky of London, the sunny sky of Italy wasn't a boring journey. 

After some trip in Italy & shopping, they decided to take some rest. 


Saif came in white brief to the garden to have read some magazine. 


At same time, Ibrahim also came to that garden with the same white brief, to sleep & tan his skin.

Saif & Ibrahim were quiet embarrassed to see both of them semi naked like this & in same kind of brief.

Saif : "Oh sorry, I... I really thought I was alone."

Ibrahim : "Oh yeah same dad, Im sorry.. I will go change."

Saif : "Oh come on, don't be embarrassed of this kind of issue. We are grown men. Aren't we"

Ibrahim was lost by scanning his dad in that shirtless position. 

Ibrahim : "Oh yeah totally it's not like I have never seen a naked guy"

Saif : "What? How that?"

Ibrahim : "I mean urgh... In gym guys used to take bath naked in UK.. That's what I wanted to say.."

Saif : "Oh yeah, I got that" with a suspicious voice



Saif sat on one side & were reading his magazine & he couldn't miss to notice how his son is hot & sexy in this young age & wondered if Ibrahim was as horny bull as him during his young age. Just that though gave Saif a big boner.

On the other side, Ibrahim couldn't stop admiring his dad in that shinny skin in front his him semi naked like that. Saif was hotter than what Ibrahim imagined in his dream. He imagined all kind of fantasy he had at that moment & also noticed Saif's huge 10 inch dick bulge under that white brief. 

That instant moment gave a huge boner to Ibrahim also. Ibrahim started to caress his dick slowly to control himself. Saif saw also what Ibrahim was doing & got turned on by that. He started to caress his hard dick slowly also... 



At one point Ibrahim couldn't control himself & pulled out his big dick & started to fap in front of his dad. He didn't even had a double thought, he just wanted to unleash his horny devil from him. Saif was surprised to see that energy in him & amazed by that cock. 

Saif : "What are you doing Ibrahim?"

Ibrahim : "Im sorry dad, I used to have fantasy over you.. & seeing you like this made me horny. I just wanna cum & go away" 

Ibrahim words made Saif horny as hell! But didn't want to show at first step!

Saif : "Aren't you ashamed to imagine your dad like this?"

Ibrahim : "Oh please dad, keep your cheap acting in front of Camera. I can see your huge boner which you're caressing since a moment. I know I made you horny also"

Saif : "Haha my son is horny & clever also. Well why don't you show me what you have fantasized over me?"

Ibrahim was quiet shocked to hear that, his adrenaline went to high & couldn't believe he can finally achieve what he dreamt for.

Ibrahim : "Are you for real dad?"

Saif : "if I opted for this holiday, it's to build a relation between us. If this is how we gonna build it well lets do it. Let's make this holiday into unforgettable memory."


Ibrahim came toward his dad & started to kiss him slowly.

Ibrahim :" Thanks a lot dad. I hope I can realize each & every dream I had upon you."

Saif kissed him back & said  "Anything for my sexy son."


Saif removed his white brief & joined his son on that little bed.

Saif : "Let me feel your young body.. uff! You're just a carbon copy of my young age!"

Ibrahim : "Oh really? Will I be as much sexy as you dad?"

Saif : "I bet you will be more sexier than me my son"

Saif kissed him and licked his body. Ibrahim was amazed how his dad tongue was wet and thick. 


Saif went all way down & started to lick off that precum from his sexy son.

Ibrahim : "Aaahh dad! Fuck you suck better than my girlfriend!!"

Saif : "Oh you little naughty! You have a gf hun?! I bet she still a young bee comparing to me!"

Ibrahim : "Oh dad! I wish she can have classes from you!"

Saif : "Haha in that case she should suck me off also.. will you be ready to share your gf with me?"

Ibrahim : "Im ready to share anything with you, If i can realize my darkest fantasy with you!"

Saif was quiet surprised to see his dirty mind.

Saif : "You shock me a little but at same time it makes me more horny! Just do whatever you wanted to do!"


Ibrahim pushed Saif down & started to fap from behind. He spat a big amount of saliva over Saif ass! Saif used to get fuck during his college days but he couldn't get any occasion after that. He was so glad that he was gonna get fucked by a 10 inch dick after a long time!

Saif : "Aaah yeah Ibrahim! Spat over you dad ass & play with it!"

Ibrahim : "I thought you would refuse the idea of rimming & fucking you...Im so fucking horny & happy"

Saif : "Show me your happiness over my ass darling!"

Ibrahim stuffed his face into Saif's firm ass. He licked until the last drop of sweat and spat that into his hole! He fingered and played around that hole. Saif was all set to take Ibrahim dick!


Ibrahim slided slowly his huge dick into Saif! 

Saif :"Aaahhh darling! It's been a while i didn't get a good dick as yours! Aaaah yeaaah keep going! Dont stop it!"

Ibrahim : "What! This isn't the first time? Damn dad Im kinda dissapointed but Its ok.. Its fun to know that my dad is a slut also!"

Saif :"Ah you thought my ass would be virgin hun? Well It's been a moment so technically Im virgin again so enjoy it well babe"

Ibrahim felt through his dick that he was opening his dad's tight hole!

Saif :" Aahh yeaah keep going honey! I wanna feel your full dick into me!"


Ibrahim turned over his dad spat and made Saif leg spreader wider than ever! He wanted to enjoy his dad expression while he wreck his asshole!

Saif :" Ah Aah Aaaahhh yeaaah! Slide that huge dick into me! Aaaahh fuckkk me harder ibrahim!"

Ibrahim : "Keep that leg spread for me! I will thank you harder and harder with each of my strock in your ass!"


Ibrahim just broke Saif's ass in two! Saif surrendered to his son completly! He was a slave to his son's huge dick!


Ibrahim :"Aaaaahh dad I love you soo much! Fuck im soo frustrated! I could have fuck you everyday during this holiday away from everyone disturbances"

Saif : "Ooohh yeaaah! Don't worry We will take special holiday just so you can fuck me & I will fuck back you & your gf!"

Ibrahim : "If my stepmom Kareena will be ready to spread her pussy, I won't hesitated to fuck both of you!"

Saif : "She will do anything your stepmom! She is as much slut as me!"

Ibrahim : "Aaaahhh dad! Fuck fuck fuck! It was my ultimate dirty fantasy over both of you! 


Ibrahim explosed a huge amount of cum into Saif's asshole! The situation & those dirty conversation made him so horny!


Saif made kneel down Ibrahim & did a huge facial over his sweet son!

As a good son, he licked until the last drop of his cum!

Later on, Ibrahim could have realized his dirtiest fantasy, which was sharing his gf and fucking Saif & Kareena in same bed! Rumour says Ibrahim is dad of Taimur... Since it was a threesome & both cummed into Kareena during a double penetration, no one knows that secret!

Comments

Popular Posts