Fake Series : Nagarjuna & sons threesome


The boys Naga Chaitanya & Akhil wanted to celebrate in a special way Nagarjuna's birthday!

After a huge drink party, boys decided to reveal their gift at that moment!



Naga : "Dad, We have a special gift for you!"

Nagarjuna : "What da?"

Akhil : "We enjoyed alot whenever you fucked us & trained us as a slut. Today we wanna show you how much slutty we can be if we both satisfy you"



Nagarjuna : "Oh wow, It used to be my fantasy to fuck you both together... Im excited. Who came with this idea?"



Naga : "I remembered once while fucking me, you said you wish fuck akhil's twink hole"



Akhil : "And you used to say you wanna fuck Naga's firm ass to ride him hard!"



Nagarjuna : "Ahhhh Good boys! You remembered each & every slut words I said to you. My dick is already hard just hearing all this"



Naga : "Yes daddy! I used to fap & finger my asshole just by remembering those moments"




Akhil : "Ahh yes dad! Your words were enough to make my hole wet!"



Nagarjuna : "Hmmm, If you satisfy enough, I might give you something you never had until now"



Nagarjuna : "Shall we start the real party boys?"



Nagarjuna : "I'm just curious. I thought I only fucked both of you secretly. How did you both know..."

Naga : "Well, Since you weren't always free, We used to have sex between us. One day we both spilled the beans"



Nagarjuna : "Ohh So these asses couldn't be in rest without getting a dick?"

Naga : "Yeah, Akhil needs absolutely a dick otherwise he would be anxious." 

Nagarjuna : "Ah yeah, His ass is always my favorite. He would take whole night in hardcore"



Akhil : "What about Naga then?"

Nagarjuna : "He is the best when it's come to blowjob. No one can beats his tongue & mouth work. He knows how to take it until his throat!"



Akhil : "Sssshhh yes dad! He thought me how to suck also by sucking my dick."

Naga : "He was a terrible sucker dad. He would bite my dick with his teeth."



Nagarjuna : "Oh yeah I remember! I used to slap him hard to make him suck correctly! One of the reason why I fucked him in hardcore to punish his mistake!"



Nagarjuna : "Come on let's see if you know how to suck right now!"

Naga holded Nagarjuna's dick while Akhil started to lick the precum. 



Naga & Akhil sucked together Nagarjuna's huge dick! Both licked both side & both balls!

Nagarjuna : "Aaahh yes! It was my dream goal! I'm so happy it's finally happening with you"



Nagarjuna : "I told you if you satisfy me, I will give you something you never had until now!"

Nagarjuna sucked Akhil's dick meanwhile Naga rimmed Nagarjuna's asshole!



Nagarjuna asked at Naga to fuck Akhil! He wanted to admire how these two sluts fuck each other!

Nagarjuna : "Oh yes! You're really a grown man now! Sshh it's so nice to see each other fucking like this"


Nagarjuna started to fuck Akhil's sweet twink asshole! Papa's favorite ass!

Nagarjuna : "Ahhh this ass reminds me all the good days I had"



Akhil : "Ah yes dad! Same to me! I missed alot your huge dick! Sshhhaa fuck me harder"


Nagarjuna : "Naga! Sit above Akhil! I wanna fuck you both at same time & check which ass is the best!"



Naga sat above Akhil as Nagarjuna asked him to do. Nagarjuna grabbed Naga's ass & drilled hard Akhil's hole!




Akhil couldn't utter a word. He was above his orgasm with Nagarjuna's hardcore fuck

Naga : "Dad! Please fuck me! I beg you! Please have my ass as your gift also"



Nagarjuna : "Don't worry honey! I will not miss your great ass!"

When Nagarjuna fucked Naga with full force, Naga couldn't breath! he remember all the old days where his dad used to fuck him in secret. If Naga screams, Nagarjuna would take a pillow and put it over Naga face & fuck him hard until he cums in that sweet ass!



Look at these ass! Which father won't love to have this moment!

Nagarjuna Fucked hard both ass & cummed by jizziling all over their asses!

Nagarjuna : "Guys! I'm so happy! I will give you something you never had until today! You may fuck my ass & cum inside me!"



Akhil fucked Nagarjuna's ass while Naga was holding his leg. Akhil fucked so hard! It was a truly a payback time! 

Akhil : "Aah Dad! I will tear your asshole as you used to do with me! Fuck dad! Your ass is huge!"

Nagarjuna : "Oh yeah baby! Cum inside your dad asshole!"

Akhil cummed a huge load & let his bro fuck that cum filled asshole



Naga : "Sshhh Dad! Your huge ass with Akhil's hot cum, it's a heaven to us! Thanks dad for this gift"



Nagarjuna : "Ah yeah baby! Actually it's a double treat for me! I always imagined how would you treat me as a slut! But im beyond 7th sky! Aaaaah yeaaah you are well grown slut & cocks! You both know how to get & give a dick! Thanks for this birthday treat darlings"

Naga cummed a huge load & both sons licked their dad asshole & drank all that cums!

Such a nasty family!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts