Fake Series : Last day of Atrangi Re Ft Akshay Kumar & Dhanush

 

Akshay Kumar didn't had a cock for awhile now, but he returns to feed his craving for big black cock. Meanwhile Dhanush has had his eye on Akshay Kumar for years. 

Even though, Akshay is older than Dhanush, He admired his fit body and always wondered how his ass would be!

At the end of Atrangi Re shooting, Akshay arranged a little party with Dhanush. He hoped he can make dhanush fall in his down. But the little didn't know Dhanush wanted to fuck him at any cost.

Even before Akshay asks or flirt, Dhanush was forward and told his desire.

Dhanush :"Sir, I had always an eye on you and You were the person who disturbed my sleep with hot dreams. I can't believe I could work with you."

Akshay was surprised to hear all these words.

Akshay :"Oh really? How did i disturbed your dream?"

Dhanush was happy his plan work out!

Dhanush : "I guess I can show you instead of telling it.. what do you say?"

Akshay didn't wait any second, he removed all his cloth in a blink. Dhanush was double excited and surprised to see a hungry and horny bitch as Akshay.


Dhanush : "Aah sir... you gonna make my dream real today!"

Akshay :"Stop calling me sir darling! I was craving for big black cock! The other day I saw your big bulge! Since that day i couldn't control my urge! Fuck me harder please.. I didnt get any dick in my ass more than 10years!"


Dhanush :"Oh don't worry akki... I will take care of your ass, the same way I did in my dream."


Akshay :"Aaah yeah... I just wanna sit over your dick right now"

Dhanush : "Yeaah spread that ass Akki, before sitting on my dick.. I have to taste that ass!"


Shall we start the party?


Dhanush spreaded Akshay Kumar's asshole and rimmed that tight and hairy hole! Akshay was above the 7th sky, since he didnt get any attention to his asshole

Akshay :"Aaah fuck... you make me wet just touching like that! Aaah Im ready to do anything to get your dick!"


Dhanush :Akki... I wanna thank you before fuck you!"
He told and sucked his huge dick by licking off the precum! Akshay was amazed by the tongue work he did.


Dhanush :"I guess your asshole is ready to take my big dick in you now"

Akshay : "Aaah yeah give it to me! Tear my asshole with your huge cock!"

Dhanush struggled a little but it didn't take that much time. Dhanush is an expert in opening virgin pussy and asshole! Thats why people calls him Mr.D!


The bitchy and itchy Akshay Kumar was totally into Dhanush dick!

Akshay :"Aaah yeah! Let me ride this huge dick! I wanna have it deeeply into me!"

Dhanush :"Aah fuck akki! Its even better than my dream! Ufff! You know how to drive my dick! But I wanna do what i dreamt!"


He stood up and put Akshay in doggy position!

Akshay : "Aah fuck I feel every vein of your dick over my asshole!"

Dhanush :"I love doggy akki! Aaah yes! Fuck!" 

Dhanush fucked soo hard that you could heard 10 ass clapping sound from his fuck! Akshay was shocked to see his fuck energy!


Akshay :"Daaamn you're a good fucker! You just gave me all the fuck i missed these last years in one fuck! Uufff Let me ride again your dick! I wanna feel it fully!"


Dhanush : Don't worry I will give it to you! In my way!

Dhanush holded Akshay leg & pounded him harder and harder! Akshay couldn't control his horniness and fapped while dhanush fuck him hard! At one point Akshay cummed so bad! But Dhanush didn't finish with his work!


Dhanush kept fucking him and gave Akshay a double orgasm! Akshay's asshole was full wet and with Dhanush big dick energy, he was about to cum again. At that time, Dhanush creampied his asshole.

Dhanush :"Ufff your asshole looks so beautiful with my thick cum! Aah what a beatiful scene"

Akshay was tired with all this fuck!

Akshay :"Oh man! Fuck! You made me into a thorn slut! Damn I loved each time your dick came into me! You should definatly be my fuckboi!

Dhanush was kinda proud to hear all this from his crush!

Dhanush :"Akki, my dick will be available anytime you need. Just ask me, you will see my dick in your asshole."

That's how their fuck journey started together!

Comments

Popular Posts