Fake Series : Mammootty fucks Dulquer Salmaan

 

Mammootty had a hot party with his son DQ. Once every guest went away, DQ offered his gift to his dad.



Mammootty was surprised to see DQ's new tattoo over his ass! 

Mammootty : "Wow there is a new design over your ass! It's so sexy!"

DQ : "Isn't it dad? I did it specially for you for this occasion"

Mammootty : "Aah I like that idea! Now let me eat that ass"



Mamootty ate that ass, rimmed & started to fuck him deeply! He used to fuck him whenever he have time! So he used to use DQ asshole! But no matter how many time he fucked, he could never get over with it !



DQ : "Aaahh daddy! Fuck me harder! No matter who fucks me, no one is better than you"

Mamootty : "Im your dad I will always be the boss of your ass!"



The dirty talk of Mamootty made his son DQ to cum!

DQ grabbed hard his dad's chest while Mamootty grabbed his son's dick so hard!

At last, Mamootty creampied the lovely ass of DQ!





Comments

Popular Posts