Fake Series : Khan's sex ft SRK & Salman

 

Rivalry & comeptition outside but SRK & Salman are actualy close friends. More than you can imagine.

Since SRK & Salman gonna act together, SRK invited Salman to have a discussion. As all good discussion, they ended up by stripping their clothes. 



Salman : "It's been somewhile we hadn't fun together!"

SRK : "Oh yeah, We got our occupation & busy time. I'm glad we could have some time for us today. Who know we might continue this during our shooting"



SRK is eager to fuck Salman with his precum filled dick



Salman is ready to have the full pleasure tonight



Since the both Khan's are ready.. shall we start the fun?



Ufff who will believe that SRK is just 56 years old? 



Salman : "Ah Bhai! You have such a juicy dick even before sucking it!"

SRK : "Ah yes! It's been a while I haven't cum! I just got excited just by seeing you sallu!"



After a good time of blowjob, SRK fucked Salman rawly!

Salman : "Aaah SRK! Slowly yaar! I never expected to see you with this much of energy in sex!"

SRK : "Argh! Usually I'm sensual but today I wanna fuck you hard! I wanna ravage your asshole"



At the beginning, Salman bhai couldn't get that dick into him but the more SRK fucked the more he started to enjoy! The strong sallu needed more power from SRK fuck!



Sallu started to ride SRK's dick as a champ! SRK was above everything.

SRK : "Oh yeah bhai! Fuck you know how to satisfy my dick!"

Salman : "& you know how to treat my ass! But I will soon treat your ass in my way!"

SRK : "Aaaah yes! Im eagerly waiting for that day!"



SRK & Salman had their orgasm at same time! Salman spilled his cum all over his body & SRK cummed all over sallu's chest... He stood up & Salman licked every drop of cum from his dick as a good Bhai!

Comments

  1. Watch my blog
    https://savitadidi4u.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time Salman Khan on top and a threesom of them and Aamir Khan 🥴

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts