Fake Series : Udayanidhi "roasts" Arya on bed!
Recently Udayanidhi roasted Arya for his movie Captain. Arya was kinda offended & went to meet Udayanidhi to ask about it. Uday is so sarcastic that he laughed hard & said "Machi unnai naan epadi venalum vechi seyven da"
Arya : "How da? Ide vide epadi vechi seyve da?"
Udayanidhi : "Hehe Don't forget! I can own anything if I wish. Be it your movies or your ass!"

Arya got horny by hearing this
Arya : "Shhh ennada solre... En soothe vechu seyviya?"
Arya : "How da? Ide vide epadi vechi seyve da?"
Udayanidhi : "Hehe Don't forget! I can own anything if I wish. Be it your movies or your ass!"
Arya got horny by hearing this
Arya : "Shhh ennada solre... En soothe vechu seyviya?"
While speaking, Both removed their clothes. Arya started to caress his dick & balls with his ass & hand!
Udayanidhi : "Nee kekurede paake vechu sey nu solre madiri ye iruke.."
Arya : "Well since you roasted me in public, now roast my ass with your dick!"
Udayanidhi : "May your wish be granted"
Uday took Arya dick & made it hard before putting a band around his balls! He wanted to keep it hard as possible! Arya didn't expect that Udayanidhi will suck him off!
Arya : "Shhh nalla oombriye da! fuck!"
Udayanidhi : "Nallavum oombuven Nallavum vechu seyven"
Arya : "I'm Waiting da!"
Arya sat on Udayanidhi. Uday was so impressed with his pink hole & started to eat and lick that mf ass!
Udayanidhi : "Shhh What a hole da! Fuck! I bet I aint the first guy who gonna fuck this hole!"
Arya : "Oups! Looks like this isn't the first hole you gonna fuck either"
Udayanidhi pounded Arya hard in one punch!
Arya : "Aaaah fuck! Ommale ennada orey kuthule senchuthe! Aah I can't bear it"
Udayanidhi : "I told you I will do it hard & I don't care about your opinion nor feelings. Just have it deeply in your nasty hole"
Arya : "Aah Ipadi pesiye ennai eche koothi aagithe da!"
Udayanidhi banged hard as if he banged arya in public!
Udayanidhi : "Unnai public'le vechu sencha sirichuthu irukenum.. ipo paaru neera vandu ipo soothule vaangure... theveya idu unnaku?"
Arya : "Aaaah Machi! Ipadi seyve nu therichu irunda naan daily vandu kethurupene!"
Udayanidhi : "Ommale! What a twisted slut you're!"
At last, Udayanidhi cummed hard in Arya's asshole
Vechu sechuthan Udayanidhi!


Comments
Post a Comment