Fake Series : Fill me deep ft Nani & Mahesh babu

 When hot dom top Nani meets voracious bottom boy Mahesh Babu, the sparks fly. Nani likes it rough, pinning a guy down & using that hole for his own selfish pleasure. All this info makes Mahesh’s eyes light up. Mahesh loves having his ass eaten with lots of spit before getting drilled raw with a giant cock.

 

Nani : "I need an hardcore fuck! Will you be able to satisfy me?"



Mahesh Babu : "Just tell me how much hardcore you need... I hope you will be enough hardcore to tear my hole.."

Nani happily agrees, taking charge with his extra-large meat once they strip down to just their underwear. Built and heavy hung,


Nani : "Shhh I love this kind of slut who needs more and more.."



Mahesh Babu : "My ass needs always more & more."




Nani : "Shh Im ready to give you that more! Come here! Im fucking horny now!



Nani : "Uff Mahesh! You have an excellent asshole! I always craved for pink & smooth hole! Aah I wanna enjoy it to the max!"



Mahesh Babu : "Aaaah you have a huge tongue! Hmmm you're sooo good in rimming! No one rims me this much good! aah noo! Don't play with my dick and lick my balls.. I will cum soon if you do that"

Nani : "Hehe looks like I found a weak spot of you bitch! Lean down! I have some bussiness to do with you ass!"

Nani feeds the horny little cocksucker, then chows down on his hungry hole as requested. Careful what you wish for, Mahesh learns, after having his ass expertly rimmed. 


With his hole prepped for cock, Nani delivers the promised bareback, power fuck that leaves Mahesh Babu’s hole gaping and begging for more. 

Mahesh Babu : " AHH fuck fuck fuck Nani! It's sooo good! This is what I needed! A strong fuck not a smooth one. Ah you know how to treat this hole!"




Nani : " I had no idea in going smooth with this pink hole! I wanna tear it with all my force! Take it deeply bitch!"



Mahesh Babu was above the horny mood! He needed more and more! But Nani wasn't tired at all! He was capable of fucking him harder and harder!

Nani licked his armpit and played with his nipples which made Mahesh more hornier!

Mahesh Babu : "Hmm you're truly a man made for sex! Fuck yu know how to make me more hornier and slutier!"



Nani : "With a hole like this, I should be stupid if I don't know how to treat it well! I wanna dig you deeply with my hard dick!"



Mahesh Babu : "Aaaah please! Fuck me deeply and fill me deeply! I wanna have it each drop of cum inside me! That's the only way to calm down my ass!"



Nani went faster and faster & Mahesh wasn't the type of slut who ask to go slow down! He was ready to have it in any condition! Who knew Mahesh babu would be that kind of bitch!



Sporting a hefty dick himself, Mahesh shoots an impressively massive load all over his abs, then Nani hoses his hole with a barrage of jizz, stuffing it back in at the finish.


 

Comments

Popular Posts