Fake Series : Jiiva & Jai's fuck game!
During Coffee with kadal, Jiiva & Jai became thick friend. If Jai became friend with Jiiva, it was for his thick dick! Jai loves smooth chest guy as Jiiva & wanted to touch it.
He would touch & press it for fun but Jiiva understood why he touches like that.
One day after the shooting, Jai & Jiiva were having some drink in their room. As usual Jai was tactile with Jiiva. Suddenly Jiiva took Jai's hand and placed over his bulge...
Jai : "Hey machi, ennada panre?"
Jiiva : "Oh come on man, Nadikaade! I know very well what you wanna do & why you behave like this"
It was kinky but at same time Jai was afraid. He never thought he would reach to this point one day.
Jiiva was keeping his hand & pressing hard his bulge
Jai: "Machi, looks like you drank alot..."
Jiiva : "Dai dai why are you afraid? Don't act like as you didn't like"
He took his hand & slided into his pant. Despite his control, Jai had a mini orgasm to feel that smooth fully grown dick! Jai couldn't control it anymore, he removed Jiiva's shirt & his clothes.
He would touch & press it for fun but Jiiva understood why he touches like that.
One day after the shooting, Jai & Jiiva were having some drink in their room. As usual Jai was tactile with Jiiva. Suddenly Jiiva took Jai's hand and placed over his bulge...
Jai : "Hey machi, ennada panre?"
Jiiva : "Oh come on man, Nadikaade! I know very well what you wanna do & why you behave like this"
It was kinky but at same time Jai was afraid. He never thought he would reach to this point one day.
Jiiva was keeping his hand & pressing hard his bulge
Jai: "Machi, looks like you drank alot..."
Jiiva : "Dai dai why are you afraid? Don't act like as you didn't like"
He took his hand & slided into his pant. Despite his control, Jai had a mini orgasm to feel that smooth fully grown dick! Jai couldn't control it anymore, he removed Jiiva's shirt & his clothes.
Jai : "Shhhhh aah you're fucking kinky! I never knew you will do this kind of stuff"
Jiiva : "Hehe I will do more than this..."
While talking Jiiva caressed Jai & he teased with his fingers by playing all over his body. He pressed hard Jai's ass..
Jai turned over Jiiva & started to caress Jiiva's dick with his ass.
Jiiva : "Hmmm I didn't see the potential of your ass! I think I have to use the full capacity of it!"
Jai : "Sshhh aaah Jiiva, you are teasing me with your words, hand & dick... I can't handle it any more.. please give it to me!"
Jiiva pushed Jai & slided his dick in him.
Jai moaned slowly & increased with the speed of Jiiva's fuck.
Jai : "Aaaah machi! This is sooo good! Fuck! I only wanted to enjoy your chest but I'm enjoying your dick now!"
Jiiva : "Hehe but I always wanted to enjoy your ass! So obviously I'm aiming for your hole!"
Jai was such a whore that he started to ride Jiiva's dick! Jiiva was amazed with his ass play!
The fuck game was on point! Jai rided until Jiiva does a creampie in his tight asshole & he cummed over Jiiva's chest & licked all of it by sucking his nipples
Jiiva : "Enna machi... aasai thireleya?"
Jai : "It will never get off with you!"


Comments
Post a Comment