IMPORTANT MESSAGE

 


Oye Oye! Well, well, I've heard many people complaining about this and that, never being satisfied by anything... I kind of feel sad for those who can't express any happiness at any moment.

I know when a blog isn't active in the long run, it can be frustrating, but alas, I'm not a robot but a human made of flesh behind the screen.

I had cancer issues years ago, and I'm still fighting against it. It may win over me one day. So if ever this blog is silent for a moment or for eternity, you may just gather that I'm either in pain or dead.

Until then... be grateful for what you have, enjoy each second of your life!









Comments

  1. Reading this hit me hard. I may just be one reader, but I’m genuinely glad you’re still here. Wishing you more strength, more good days, and more time than you think ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you live longer,we keeps u support,get well soon and then continue your work.first health is important,go and leave these works behind

    ReplyDelete
  3. get well soon, i will pray for you❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn... This was really unexpected, bro. I hope you get better soon, and we will pray for you, man ❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. well it’s okay blogs poy tholaiyuthu we atleast want some updates of ur health if r ok with it seeing this made me sad god bless u dude

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get well soon 🙏 and make nrfm fayas nude

    ReplyDelete
  7. Take care, God almighty be with you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Avik, I’m sorry to hear that you’re experiencing this major battle with your health. We wish and pray for you to win this battle and comeback stronger and live long. Hugs and love - K

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts